Wednesday, May 21, 2014

fromDate and toDate piker html source code

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN"

<html xmlns="">
    <meta charset="utf-8" />  
    <title>Untitled Document</title>


query-ui.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"/>





<script type="text/javascript">
    $(function() {
        var dates = $( "#from, #to" ).datepicker({
            defaultDate: "+1w",
            changeMonth: true,
            numberOfMonths: 2,
            onSelect: function( selectedDate ) {
                var option = == "from" ? "minDate" :

                    instance = $( this ).data( "datepicker" ),
                    date = $.datepicker.parseDate(
                        instance.settings.dateFormat ||
                        selectedDate, instance.settings );
                dates.not( this ).datepicker( "option", option, date


<div class="date">

<label for="from">From</label>
<input type="text" id="from" name="from"/>
<label for="to">to</label>
<input type="text" id="to" name="to"/>

</div><!-- End demo -->


Tuesday, May 20, 2014

org.apache.jk.common.MsgAjp cpBytes SEVERE: Overflow

May 16, 2014 6:54:01 AM org.apache.jk.common.MsgAjp cpBytes
SEVERE: Buffer overflow: buffer.len=8192 pos=8188 data=9
May 16, 2014 6:54:01 AM org.apache.jk.common.MsgAjp cpBytes
SEVERE: Overflow
        at org.apache.jk.common.MsgAjp.cpBytes(
        at org.apache.jk.common.MsgAjp.appendByteChunk(
        at org.apache.jk.common.MsgAjp.appendBytes(
        at org.apache.jk.common.JkInputStream.appendHead(
        at org.apache.jk.core.MsgContext.action(
        at org.apache.jk.core.MsgContext.action(
        at org.apache.coyote.Response.action(
        at org.apache.coyote.Response.finish(
        at org.apache.jk.server.JkCoyoteHandler.invoke(
        at org.apache.jk.common.HandlerRequest.invoke(
        at org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket.invoke(
        at org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket.processConnection(
        at org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket$SocketConnection.runIt(
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$


Solution:- While running perl scripts thourgh web application we got above error .we did below change to work.
we need to default packetSize like this in mod_jk file:

<Connector ... packetSize="16384" />

Make sure you set the max_packet_size in mod_jk TO BE THE SAME VALUE,
otherwise everything will go to problem. You can go up to 65536 bytes for
the packet size if you really need to. Note that larger packet sizes may
have a performance impact.